Cote d’Ivoire relatively had a better education system until early 90’s. However, it was far from being perfect. The restricted age requirements to access many education institutions; the lack of adult learning centers, after hour classes for working citizens and lack of continued academic education contributed greatly to the declining literacy rate and lack of growth within the region.
Faced with these challenges, International Agro-Alliance Inc. aims to put forward an education program funded by communities with the support of local educators.
- - Build schools in rural communities we serve
- - Promote adult learning to increase literacy rate in rural areas
- - Create awareness on good nutritional practices through local communication networks, workshops and community works.
- - Engage citizen in their community development and activities
- - Provide assistance and incentives for innovations; entrepreneurial initiatives and intellectual properties development.
- - Facilitate student exchange programs to promote proficiency in diverse languages.